Wise World of Wellen
- The word “orange” actually DOES rhyme with something. There’s a mountain in Wales called Blorenge . . . and there’s a sac in some plants that produces spores called a sporange.
- The Mr. Olympia bodybuilding competition has only had 13 different men win in its 52 years.
- More than half of your body is not human. Only about 43% of your cells are human cells . . . the rest are microscopic organisms living inside of you.
- September 12th is a holiday in Russia called the Day of Conception, where people get a day off work to try to make a baby.
- Bubble wrap was invented to be a 3-D wallpaper. That idea never took off . . . but the guys who created it realized it COULD be good as packing material.