Wise World of Wellen
- Bob Ross painted 381 pictures in the 11 years “The Joy of Painting” was on PBS. And 91% of them contained at least one “happy little tree.”
- Treadmills were invented in the early 1800s as a way of punishing prisoners in England.
- If there was a hole going all the way through the Earth and you fell in, it would take about 38 minutes for you to get to the other side.
- The average American spends more on their pets every year than they do on alcohol or movies.
- Dogs sweat through their feet.