Wise World of Wellen
1. Milky Way candy bars aren’t named after the galaxy . . . they’re named after a milkshake flavor that was popular in the 1920s.
2. Play-Doh was originally created to be a wallpaper cleaner.
3. The Green Bay Packers were named after the Indian Packing Company . . . which gave them $500 for uniforms and equipment when the franchise started in 1919.
4. If you took all the pepperoni that Americans eat in a year and laid each piece side-by-side, it would wrap around the Earth FIFTY times.
5. You can’t actually see the Great Wall of China from space.