Wise World of Wellen
- We call big movies blockbusters because giant bombs from World War Two were called “blockbusters” . . . and over time, the word evolved to describe anything on a massive scale.
- In George Lucas’s early drafts of “The Empire Strikes Back”, Yoda was named Buffy.
- Tupac auditioned for the role of Bubba in “Forrest Gump”.
- Only 12 people have ever walked on the moon . . . four are still alive, and the youngest is now 82.
- Almost all of the dinosaurs featured in “Jurassic Park” lived in the Cretaceous period.