Wise World of Wellen
- The person who invented and patented the clasp on bras was . . . Mark Twain
- When you talk to yourself in your head, your larynx still makes tiny movements.
- Chocolate ice cream was invented before vanilla ice cream.
- Yahoo was originally called “Jerry and David’s Guide to the World Wide Web.” They changed the name to Yahoo two months after they launched.
- The highest score anyone’s ever gotten in a video game is 23.4 quintillion points. A guy named Tom Duncan managed to get that score on the Atari game “Garfield” in 2008.