Wise World of Wellen
1. Seal Team Six got its name to confuse the Soviet Union. There were only two Navy Seal teams when it was established in 1979, but the Pentagon wanted Soviet intelligence to think there were more.
2. Haribo’s green gummy bears are strawberry flavored.
3. The most lucrative type of gambling for Vegas casinos is . . . slot machines. 61% of their revenue comes from slots.
4. 76% of the serial killers in the 20th century were in the U.S. Only 4% were in third world countries.
5. Merv Griffin originally wrote the “Jeopardy” theme song as a lullaby for his son, and called it “A Time For Tony”. And he earned more than $70 million in royalties from it in his lifetime.