Wise World of Wellen
- The first product to use a UPC symbol with a bar code was a pack of Juicy Fruit gum, in 1974. And it’s now in the Smithsonian.
- Kit Kats are made by both Hershey’s and Nestle. Hershey’s has the rights to make them in America, Nestle makes them everywhere else.
- The first two Super Bowls weren’t officially called the “Super Bowl.” Their official name was the AFL-NFL World Championship Game. But fans called the game the Super Bowl, so by the third one that name became official.
- Koalas have fingerprints that look almost exactly like human fingerprints.
- In “Let It Be” by The Beatles, the lyric “Mother Mary comes to me” isn’t about the Virgin Mary. It’s about Paul McCartney’s mother, Mary.