Quantcast
Wise World of Wellen

Wise World of Wellen

Wise World of Wellen

  1. The sun makes up 99.9% of the mass in the Solar System . . . all of the planets, moons, asteroids, and comets make up the other 0.1%.
  2. Aviator sunglasses were created by Bausch & Lomb in the 1930s for the U.S. Army Air Corps.
  3. There are more $2 bills in circulation right now than $100 bills.
  4. The original title for Michael Jackson’s “Thriller” album was going to be “Midnight Man”.
  5. IKEA does about $1.8 billion in food sales every