Wise World of Wellen
- Every “c” in “Pacific Ocean” is pronounced differently.
- The NFL MVP in 1982 was a KICKER . . . Mark Moseley of the Washington Redskins. He made 20 out of 21 field goals and the Redskins went on to win the Super Bowl. No other kicker has ever been named MVP.
- The guitar riff in “Sweet Child O’ Mine” started as a joke. Slash played it while he was messing around during warm-ups, because he thought it sounded like a circus melody.
- Vincent Van Gogh didn’t start painting until he was 27, and he died when he was 37. In those 10 years, he finished about 860 paintings . . . or an average of one about every four days. And only one of them sold while he was alive.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger was a millionaire before he became an actor . . . he used money from winning bodybuilding contests to invest in real estate.