Wise World of Wellen
1. Major League Baseball umpires are required to wear black underwear in case they split their pants.
2. The average American eats 110 pounds of potatoes a year. That’s more than any other vegetable.
3. Kurt Cobain picked the song name “Smells Like Teen Spirit” because a friend told him he smelled like teen spirit . . . and he thought it meant he was a revolutionary. But she meant he LITERALLY smelled like Teen Spirit deodorant.
4. Americans give out $36.4 billion in tips a year.
5. The piano that Freddie Mercury played when Queen was recording “Bohemian Rhapsody” is the same piano Paul McCartney played when The Beatles were recording “Hey Jude”.