Wise World of Wellen
- Lobsters have to be cooked alive because they’re filled with toxic bacteria that multiply quickly after they die.
- George Lucas originally wanted Tom Selleck to be Indiana Jones. And he would’ve been, if he hadn’t signed a contract to do “Magnum P.I.”
- The first Apple computer went on sale in July of 1976 and cost $666.66. Steve Wozniak picked the price because he liked repeating numbers . . . he had no idea about the Satanic implications.
- The fast food chain Moe’s Southwest Grill only plays music inside of their stores by people who are dead.
- The average person is about halfway to their final adult height by the time they turn two.