Wise World of Wellen
1. Steve Jobs picked the name “Apple” because he was on a diet of nothing but fruits and vegetables when the company was starting up.
2. Ketchup was originally made in England and the United States with mushrooms as the main ingredient, not tomatoes. That lasted until the early 1800s, when tomato ketchup started getting more popular.
3. In World War Two, Japanese soldiers would taunt American soldiers during battles by yelling insults about Babe Ruth.
4. Glow sticks made their public debut at a Grateful Dead concert in New Haven, Connecticut in 1971.
5. The most-used noun in the English language is “time.”