Wise World of Wellen
- George Harrison decided to write a song in 1968 based on the first words he saw when he opened a random book on his parents’ bookshelf. The words he saw were “gently weeps,” so he wrote “While My Guitar Gently Weeps”.
- There aren’t just blue collar and white collar workers. There are other colors too, like red collar for government workers, and green collar for people in jobs that are good for the environment.
- The most expensive cheese in the world is made from a rare breed of DONKEY MILK in Serbia. It’s called pule cheese and it costs $1,100 a pound.
- Texas is so big that El Paso is closer to San Diego than it is to Houston.
- The tradition of bridesmaids all wearing the same dress goes back to ancient Rome. They’d all dress the same as the bride, to confuse any evil spirits that showed up at the wedding to snatch her away.