Wise World of Wellen
- The first Sega has the longest lifespan of any video game console. The Sega Master System came out in 1986, and it’s still being produced in Brazil by a company that bought the rights. They even make new games for it.
- Approximately 64% of Americans have never left the country and traveled abroad.
- It costs $6 to visit Karl Marx’s grave in London . . . which is ironic, since he’s the most famous critic of capitalism in history.
- A full head of hair is strong enough to support approximately 24,000 pounds. One strand can support three ounces.
- Steven Spielberg’s career was launched when he directed the first episode of the TV show “Columbo” in 1971.