Wise World of Wellen
- The oldest paycheck that’s ever been found is from around 3,000 B.C. in a city called Uruk in the Middle East. And the person was paid in beer.
- There have been 54 different animals in the original brand of Animal Crackers since 1902. The most recent addition was the koala in 2002.
- Bananas are curved because they fight gravity to grow towards the sun.
- Less than 15% of men in the United States are over six feet tall.
- Mattel passed on making “Star Wars” toys in the late ’70s because they didn’t want to pay the massive $750,000 licensing fee. So they had their designers come up with ideas for their own line of action figures . . . and they created “He-Man”.