Quantcast
Salem man burned in face when starting recreational fire 

Salem man burned in face when starting recreational fire 

A Salem man received what are believed to be minor facial burns after a recreational fire he was starting flashed and burned his face.

Michael Tomshack of the 500 block of South Maple was taken to Salem Township Hospital by United Medical Response for treatment of his injuries.

The Salem Fire Protection District was called to put out the recreational fire because there was no one to watch it.

The call came in at 7:57 Friday night.