I’m on vacation BUT, the Wise World of Wellen never takes a vacation, presented by
Salem Eye Clinic
1. A “Gordie Howe Hat Trick” in hockey is when a player scores a goal, gets an assist, and gets into a fight in one game
2. McDonald’s feeds 68 million people per day . . . or just under 1% of the world’s population.
3. Two-thirds of the people in the world have never seen snow.
4. When “Top Gun” came out, Navy recruitment jumped 500%.
5. Americans spend about 37 billion hours total waiting in line every year.