Wise World of Wellen presented by Salem Eye Clinic
1. Hostess made potato chips with orange, cherry, and grape flavors in the 1970s. They failed miserably.
2. Former presidents get free postage for life.
3. A 7-foot-tall man in the U.S. has a one in seven shot of making it to the NBA. A man under six feet has a one in 1.2 million shot.
4. Superman lives in Metropolis, which everyone assumes is New York City. But according to a former DC Comics editor, it’s actually in . . . Delaware.
5. Pufferfish inflate by sucking in water, not air.