Wise World of Wellen presented by Salem Eye Clinic
- Dalmatians became firehouse dogs in the 1800s because the fire engines were pulled by horses, and Dalmatians got along with the horses better than any other breed.
- The guy who invented cotton candy was a dentist from Tennessee.
- The best-selling video game in history is now “Minecraft” with roughly 200 million copies sold.
- The word “turquoise” is based on the word “Turkish,” because it described the color of the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of southern Turkey.
- The first Super Bowl was carried by both CBS and NBC because of their TV contracts. No other Super Bowl has been on more than one network.