Wise World of Wellen presented by Salem Eye Clinic
- If bees were paid minimum wage, a jar of honey would cost $182,000 in labor.
- Golfers who win The Masters get to keep their green jacket for a year . . . but then they have to return it. It gets put in a closet, and then they can wear it whenever they visit from that point on.
- Jupiter’s gravity field is so huge that it basically acts like a vacuum cleaner and sucks away things like comets, asteroids, and debris that would otherwise hit and possibly destroy the Earth.
- Every ounce of ice water you drink burns one calorie.
- The first book that included photographs was published in 1843 and it was about algae.
The end of the year is quickly approaching! Don’t lose your benefits. Call the Salem Eye Clinic at 548-3506 to make an appointment. As part of their “Supporting the Community that Supports Us” campaign, they donate a portion of all frame sales to a local charity!