Wise World of Wellen presented by Salem Eye Clinic
- Cats sleep so much that by the time they turn nine years old, they’ve only been awake about three years.
- The Stanley Cup can hold 23 beers.
- There are several animals that are immune to snake and scorpion venom, including pigs, hedgehogs, and skunks.
- Johnny Cash’s birth name wasn’t Johnny . . . he didn’t have ANY first name. His parents gave him the initials J.R. because they couldn’t think of a name. When he enlisted in the Air Force, they said he needed a name . . . so he picked John.
- The exclamation point didn’t become a standard key on the keyboard until 1970.