Wise World of Wellen presented by Salem Eye Clinic
- The surface area of the five Great Lakes combined is roughly the same size as the entire United Kingdom.
- Hall and Oates met when they were both at a concert in Philadelphia . . . and a GANG fight broke out. They hopped in the same elevator to get away from gunshots, found out they both went to Temple University, and they became friends.
- It’s impossible to poison a possum. They produce a protein that basically neutralizes ANY poison that enters their body. And scientists are trying to use it to build a universal poison antidote for people.
- The busiest McDonald’s in the world is in Moscow, Russia. It serves at least 850,000 people per year, which is twice as much as the average American McDonald’s.
- In every glass of water you drink, there’s at least one molecule of water that’s been on Earth since dinosaurs existed.