Wise World of Wellen presented by Salem Eye Clinic
- 30% of households in America had a Nintendo in 1990. And only 23% had personal computers.
- The first speeding ticket was given out in 1899 in Manhattan . . . to a cab driver who was going a blazing 12 miles-per-hour in an eight-mile-an-hour zone.
- When Kurt Cobain and Kris Novoselic first started playing music together, it wasn’t as Nirvana . . . they joined up to start a Creedence Clearwater Revival cover band.
- If 1.1 million mosquitoes bit you at the same time, they’d drain all of your blood.
- The T-shirt was invented in 1904 and marketed toward bachelors who didn’t know how to sew and replace buttons.